Spezialist (m/w/d) Talentmanagement
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R5968
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You work closely with HR Business Partners and Business Leaders to implement the talent management strategy.
- You develop and implement people development concepts in the areas of performance management, succession planning, talent development, leadership and employee development.
- You develop new or revise existing programs for the group in close collaboration with internal colleagues and external partners.
- You will conduct organizational gap analyses to identify training and development needs, make further recommendations for the next steps and contribute to the conception and development of basic training, work aids and system tools.
- You create a positive learning environment where participants feel safe to try new skills, track the needs and learning preferences of participants to ensure the learning solutions meet the course objectives and adjust based on the feedback.
- You measure the course successes as well as the constructive feedback that inspires self-awareness as well as further learning and you will support the development and maintenance of process and procedural documentation on learning and development topics.
- You successfully graduated with a Master's degree in Psychology, Business or Social Sciences with a focus on Human Resources/Development or a related field.
- You have 5-7 years of experience in organizational learning and development, talent management and coaching programs in a corporate environment, and advanced trainings in the required areas would be a plus.
- You have experience in conducting needs assessments and developing appropriate recommendations for action
- You gained experience and are confident in using various learning management systems.
- You have proven knowledge of forms of modern collaboration, from workshops to digital communication formats.
- You have a strong agility in learning, a creative and innovative mindset, and a solution-oriented approach to work
- You are skilled in the use of MS Office and have strong communication skills in English and German in written and spoken form.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- To enhance your expertise and continuously develop yourself, we offer you a wide range of training and development opportunities.
- With our flexible workingtime framework, you can organize your working hours responsibly.
- We highly value our employees and their performance. That's why we pay an attractive salary as well as vacation and Christmas bonuses and let you share in the company's success.
- We offer you a wide range of social benefits, such as a pension plan, our own canteen and health management.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: