SS&OP Data Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Part time, permanent
- Start: 01-09-22
- Location: Říčany u Prahy
- Job-ID: R5114
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You will work as part of the European sales support and order processing team and will actively and regularly communicate in English with your line manager abroad.
- You will gain detailed knowledge of Helios, an order processing and warehouse software as well as SAP and will prepare, support and ensure data transfer between these systems
- You will create data reports for management
- You will support all activities related to warehouse management
- You will act as a key user of the CRM system (Gatekeeper) for data, orders and quotations
- You will regularly analyse eShop data and process and support the epPoints rewards system
- You are currently studying or have already successfully gained an academic degree recently (Bachelor's or Master's), ideally with a business background
- You have very good oral and written communication skills in both Czech and Englis
- You have the ability to learn quickly, are flexible and want to start your career in order processing and work your way up to the position of order processing specialist. You are planning to increase your working hours to full time in the future.
- Ideally, you already have at least 2 years of professional experience
- Ideally, you have first experience with a data management system such as SAP, Helios or similar
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We offer part-time work (25h) now and with outlook to long-term increase to full-time (suitable for students or after parental leave).
- Motivating work in a stable and successful company in the growing Life Science sector
- In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a bonus scheme and motivating and achievable targets, plus - Pension and/or life insurance contribution, - 1 extra week's holiday, - sick days and - meal vouchers.
- We will also allow you to take scheduled leave during your probationary period by arrangement.
- We will enable you to further your language training and we also support further all-round employee development and career growth.
- You will receive maximum support during training.
- You will be welcomed by a team in which there is a strong emphasis on cooperation and teamwork.
Please provide us the full application documents (CV, motivation letter, reference letter etc.) in English and Czech language. Please note, that all job interviews will be hold full or partially in English language.
Shall you find this conditions and task exciting, we look forward to meet you!
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Mag. Jitka Schrom,