Teamlead Service Backoffice
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Nijmegen
- Job-ID: R1933
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You will lead and steer the Service Benelux backoffice team and ensure that all service cases, work orders and warranty cases are followed up and completed.
- You will collaborate closely with sales and prepare correspondence, quotations and contract proposals and follow up connected to the service portfolio for our customers.
- You will document and manage all work activities, including input to the CRM system, inventory management, time management and quality related activities.
- You will collaborate closely with the Teamlead Field Service Engineer and act as one team.
- You successfully completed secondary vocational education (MBO level 4) or higher professional education (HBO) and gained 3 to 5 years of working experience within an Operational Service department.
- You can easily work with MS Office/ SAP/ CRM (Dynamics 365).
- You have a positive can-do attitude in front of customers and colleagues and can easily communicate status and expectations.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and a wide range of training and development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: