- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R4376
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Produce operating manuals, service manuals, and related technical documents for new and existing lab equipment and software with the assistance Product Management, Technical Applications, and Product Engineering.
- Must write documents to Simple English norms.
- Must be competent using structured authoring I content management software for XML to assign attributes, tags, filters, etc. to text and graphics.
- Must be highly detailed oriented.
- Must be competent using MS Word, FrameMaker, and Excel.
- Some graphics editing experience working with vector files preferred - preferably Illustrator.
- Must have the ability to understand and explain complicated technical interrelations.
- Must have ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Must have flexibility to deal with constant change.
- Must be able to work with little supervision; yet have ability to get along with others throughout the organization.
- Must have ability to successfully plan for future requirements, multi-task and demonstrate good organizational skills.
- Should have some knowledge of US and international Standard safety warnings and requirements as relates to technical documentation, (i.e. ISO, ANSI and EN).
- Enthusiasm, ability to stay focused on difficult tasks, and have a strong work ethic.
- Must follow and enforce Company safety regulations and requirements.
- Follows ISO 9001 policies and procedures in the performance to the responsibilities outlined in the job description.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's or Master´s degree required. 3-5 years of experience in technical documentation and terminology work. Experience working within a global organization with offices located outside of the US. Same experience with life science instrumentation preferable.
- **Employment at Eppendorf requires vaccination against Covid-19, or, an approved accommodation due to a qualified exemption**
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: