Technical Product Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Sydney
- Job-ID: R2879
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Act as first point-of-contact for technical customer enquiries and resolve the issue personally or else distribute enquiries to Service or Sales as necessary
- Answer detailed, technical customer questions related to product configuration and initiate customer service when issue requires elevation
- Triage between Service, Sales and Application support
- Provide presales support for sales representatives on detailed product-related queries
- Manage product-related complaints and document in the Eppendorf CRM.
- Investigate systematic product issues and work with the Service Team to get in-depth data from the end user
- Escalate product related issues via the Eppendorf CRM.
- Gain an in-depth product and application knowledge of Eppendorf products within end-user workflows
- Execute corrective action for non-critical issues together with the Service Team
- Coordinate and execute product recalls, providing information for leadership meetings and quarterly reports, executing the product recall with end-customers, dealers and local authorities
- In cooperation with Sales, Operational Marketing in the Regions and Service when required)
- Support the Sales process with technical expertise, e.g. participation in trade shows, product demonstrations (especially for the Cell Technology portfolio), and customer trainings
- Coordinate with Service and/or Sales to visit end-customers (where and when applicable) to assist in providing support as required
- Execute training for end-users in coordination with Service and Sales
- Complete training and provide end-user training certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, preferably with Life Sciences focus. A higher degree would be well regarded.
- A thesis or published paper would be advantageous and the titles and abstract to be included in any application.
- Professional experience in the field of technical product support, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Life science industry experience is considered an advantage
- Experience with cell micromanipulation is considered an advantage (manipulation of oocytes and early embryos, transfer of stem cells and microparticles, IVF applications)
- Experience with using and/or setting up cloud-solutions for monitoring scientific equipment is encouraged
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across different parts of an organisation.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems by troubleshooting with available resources and take initiative.
- Relevant experience in handling technical queries within a large manufacturing organization is considered an advantage
- Independent yet collaborative and self-structured working ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- English communication proficiency is considered an advantage
- Able to carry out data analysis and interpretation on Excel, Experience on PowerBI would be an advantage
- Experience with digitalization - software and digital products would be an advantage.
- High competency in using Microsoft office software programs
- Skills and experience in delivering training and presentations
- Valid Drivers License.
- Good credit standing and possess a credit card to pay business expenses, as required before they are reimbursed
- NSW based role, ideally operating out of the Eppendorf South Pacific office in Macquarie Park.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance
- We offer a wide range of learning and development opportunities to allow you to deepen your technical knowledge and for continuous growth
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions
- Attractive salary, employee benefits and performance bonus
Eppendorf is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified employees and applicants identical chances.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to email@example.com
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: