Temp to Perm Onsite Entry Level Technician in Eppendorf's newest location!
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Job-ID: R3160
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Independently manage (schedule, travel, deliver and maintain) existing calibration service and develop incremental calibration business through individual and or initiatives with Sales, Service and
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction. Effectively communicate with customers, from managing expectations through follow-up in a positive, customer centric, error free and professional manner Marketing
- Exercise all safety precautions as required
- Service components include:
- Assemble, clean, calibrate and repair liquid handling instrumentation through the attachment and/or installation of mechanical/electronic parts.
- Execute the determined service product, following any established customer protocols, tests instruments to ensure conformance to agreed specifications.
- Determine and completes necessary cleaning, replacement, adjustment or repair.
- Record calibration test measurements in computer database. Print instrument performance test certificates as required
- High School or GED equivalent required, Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred
- At least 1-2 years’ relevant technical or customer experience (i.e, sales or service); or equivalent military training with at least 1-2 years’ relevant technical or customer experience
- Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- State if the art facility
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: