Temporary Customer Communication Representative
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Framingham, MA
- Job-ID: R2069
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Manage the order inquiries inbox
- Provide order status (estimated delivery and/or status of order, etc.) to customers, sales reps and dealers.
- Demonstrate clear email responses to both internal and external customers
- Provide timely replies to emails in the inbox
- Direct customer issues to the designated person/team for resolution
- High School or GED equivalent required, Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: