Temporary Lab Assembler
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R2789
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- Assembles mechanical parts and components associated with the Eppendorf Centrifuge, Shaker product line.
- Responsible for building an extensive variety of centrifuges, shakers including sub-assembly, assembly, testing, inspection, prototypes modifications, upgrades and rework in accordance with manufacturing documentation.
- Specialized packaging with operation of case sealing and strapping machines, operation of lifting tools (i.e. vacuum lifts).
- Assist Manufacturing Engineering in the creation, development and revision of assembly documentation.
- Accurately document the necessary quality and inventory control measuring checks.
- Assist in the initial installation, troubleshooting and testing of the new assembly lines and associated equipment.
- Daily setup and startup of assembly lines and other production equipment.
- Troubleshoot and improve product quality, productivity and processes using knowledge of ISO policies and procedures.
- Verify accuracy and quality of finished product.
- Assist in assembly line troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance programs.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and four years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to use hand held tools
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: