Territory Manager (Republic of Ireland North and N. Ireland) - home office based
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Limerick / Stevenage
- Job-ID: R5268
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for the dedicated annual sales targets of the assigned territory (Republic of Ireland North and Northern Ireland) and product portfolio
- You manage and finalise the whole sales process within the product responsibilities. You understand customer goals, application and challenges to address customer needs and promotes all Eppendorf products using cross selling techniques
- You manage and maintain the relationship with potential and existing end users
- You cooperate and maintain the relationships with current Channel partners in the territory
- You maintain a high quality level of the CRM system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Engineering or related subject, preferably with Life Sciences focus. Minimum 5 years of sales experience preferred
- Laboratory experience is desirable with strong understanding of customer base and market requirements and sales of capital and consumables
- Proven ability to drive sales
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Being home based you are comfortable in organizing your time/ work and customer & channel partner visits
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepen your expert knowledge and strive for continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: