Territory Manager - Northern England Territory
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-03-21
- Location: Stevenage
- Job-ID: R1252
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for the dedicated annual sales targets of the assigned Northern England/ Scotland territory and product portfolio.
- You manage and finalise the whole sales process with the product responsibilities.
- You understand customer goals, application and challenges to address customer need and whilst doing so, maintain the relationship with new and existing end users.
- You promote all Eppendorf products using cross selling techniques, collaborating with your team and specialist sales representatives.
- You attend trade shows and conferences.
- You have completed scientific/engineering degree(s) with at least five years of relevant sales experience.
- Ideally, you possess laboratory experience.
- You are able to demonstrate a successful sales and customer service record.
- You are fluent in English, a confident user of MS Office programs and possess high affinity to user software & its usage.
- You are able to respond to customer queries and are an excellent communicator, teamwork-oriented and willing to travel within the UK and into Europe when required.
- You are located in Northern England.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary with company car and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to extend your technical knowledge and for continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Nathalie Britton, +44 (1438) 735875