Warehouse Employee/ Administrator
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-07-21
- Location: Nijmegen
- Job-ID: R2165
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for the warehouse administration and inventory management
- You report and solve issues with inbound/ outbound deliveries and work in close collaboration with warehouse operations in UK and USA
- You are the focal point for SAP and IT related issues
- You additionally support the warehouse team with related activities like order picking, (un)loading incoming /outgoing goods and processing of production orders
- You possess education on MBO level – preferably in the area of logistics & transport
- You have a reach-/ pallet truck license
- You have experience with SAP/ Warehouse Management Systems and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- You can easily communicate in Dutch, English and preferably German.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and personal development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- You will be working for an international company renowned for its scientific products
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: