Werkstudent (m/w/d) Commercial Quality Management
- Career level: Working student
- Employment: Part time, temporary
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R3147
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to try something new? At Eppendorf you will experience working together in innovative teams while you get to know many different departments of our company. You are also motivated by variety? Then apply now!Apply now
- You support the implementation and maintenance of our global and local procedures according to ISO 9001, ISO 13485, and ISO 17025 at Eppendorf Germany
- You help driving the quality management commitment and responsibility
- You assist with staff training on new and existing procedures
- You accompany the preparations for internal and notified body audits
- You will work closely together with the local team and the European market quality management team
- You are studying life sciences, engineering, or physical sciences or economic sciences or law
- You have high interest in the field of quality and process management
- You have good written and spoken English and/or French language skills
- You are interested in a temporary employment (for 6 to 12 month)
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: