Thank you for replying to our invitation.
You will shortly receive an e-mail as confirmation.
If you are interested in finding out more about the event, please see the information below:
Eppendorf booth at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SFN)
While attending the Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience, please visit Eppendorf exhibit booth number 1923. Here you will see the latest instruments and consumables for neurobiology research:
- Multipurpose and micro centrifuges in refrigerated and nonrefrigerated models
- Thermomixers for heating and shaking
- Ergonomic adjustable-and fixed-volume, electronic, multichannel, and repetitive pipettes
- Pipette tips
- epMotion Liquid Handling Workstations
- Thermal cyclers for standard PCR, and PCR plates and tubes
- ULT freezers
- New Brunswick shakers and CO2 incubators
- Bioprocess solutions from New Brunswick and DASGIP
- Microinjectors and micromanipulators
We also complement our product portfolio with a variety of service offerings including pipette calibration. New product highlights include our cell culture consumables including serological pipets, plates, flasks and dishes. Knowledgeable sales and technical staff will be on hand to provide you with quick product demonstrations and information.
When visiting our booth, also ask about our Eppendorf epPoints customer rewards program where you can earn points toward great personal gift items and products for the lab.
Looking forward to seeing you at our booth!