Bioprocess Sales Engineer
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Job-ID: R4158
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on established and prospective customers to create demand for Eppendorf North America's Bioprocess products and services. This activity includes direct in person visits, email, and contact by phone.
- Follows up and processes sales leads, based on information received from company trade shows, marketing campaigns, social media, telephone inquiries, and other sources. Develops list of prospective accounts and customers within territory assignment.
- Responsible for presenting, sales, quoting, and supporting Eppendorf Bioprocess product offerings.
- Coordination of pre- and post-team sales activities with other company resources in conjunction with other supporting colleagues and managers as part of a team.
- Attends trade exhibits and distributor shows for the purpose of promotion, education, competitor monitoring and lead generation.
- Regularly and diligently uses and maintains CRM for account, customer and opportunity pipeline management.
- Responsible for proper maintenance or storage of company equipment, complies with company travel and quality policies.
- Maintains a collaborative effort to share leads and opportunities in mutual accounts with other Eppendorf sale teams.
- Responsible for establishing and regular reporting key sales metrics to their supervisor, and other documentation: including time sheets, expense reports, travel itineraries, market/product questionnaires, and other reports as requested.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in life sciences, or engineering. Several years related outside sales experience, preferable in bioprocess scientific equipment sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license required. Must maintain a good driving record. Good credit standing and credit card to pay business travel expenses.
- **Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment. **
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: