Bioprocess Sales Specialist BENELUX
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-02-21
- Location: Nijmegen
- Job-ID: R1105
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You work in a PAN-European team with flexible territorial responsibility and are responsible for the complete sales cycle.
- You identify new sales opportunities by systematic market research and analysis, by personal contact and personal visits at site of prospective clients.
- You maintain and continue development of relationships with existing pharma, biotech and academic clients and develop sales regions and product markets according to strategic goals.
- You identify key decision-makers, identify clients' future needs and make new product recommendation to PFM.
- You create quotations according to customer requirements and respond to service requests and forward to EBC service & support, if required.
- You inform customers on potential applications of all other Eppendorf products, rely any interest to appropriate Market Region sales personnel.
- You strengthen the reputation and recognition of the brand image of Eppendorf among customers and support all marketing and bioprocess promotion activities.
- You have a completed scientific or business degree and possess experience in Biotechnology, Bioengineering and sales of respective products and solutions.
- You know the market competitiors of Eppendorf Bioprocess and have a solid understanding of B2B business.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- You have a great willingness to work flexible hours and willingness to travel.
- You have strong IT skills in hardware and software (MS software, CRM, Processing software etc.).
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and career development options.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Phillip Zeman, +31 (6) 39435164