- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Part time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Sydney
- Job-ID: R5083
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Complete all calibration and repair tasks assigned by the Laboratory Manager according to the documented policies, procedures, relevant standards and work instructions.
- In the appropriate database, record all parts used and brief details/comments of the work carried out.
- Complete a job sheet for every job undertaken with accurate details of work carried out, time taken, parts used, issues found and the final status of the equipment.
- Issue a Calibration Report for each job completed.
- Maintain all test plans on Eppendorf calibration software.
- Respond to customer enquiries about calibration services, updating them with the status of their job(s) when necessary.
- Strive to achieve a maximum of 3 days turnaround time on all laboratory services.
- Limit customer returns due to unsatisfactory service/workmanship to less than 3 per year.
- Demonstrate initiative commensurate with your experience & knowledge.
- Ensure an efficient, productive and harmonious work environment.
- Address any issues or questions about procedures to the Laboratory Manager.
- Maintain the cleanliness in the laboratory
- Qualified Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline.
- Professional experience in Laboratory preferred.
- Sound knowledge of AS ISO/IEC 17025
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good PC skills (Excel, Word, CRM, Database)
- Effective problem-solving ability.
- Independent, working with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Accuracy in work.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance
- We offer a wide range of learning and development opportunities to allow you to deepen your technical knowledge and for continuous growth
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions
- Attractive salary, employee benefits and performance bonus
Eppendorf is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified employees and applicants identical chances.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to email@example.com
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: