Junior Controller Europe
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-09-22
- Location: Stevenage
- Job-ID: R5036
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You support the budget and rolling forecast processes: including weekly sales forecast and month end/ year end closing procedures on regional and Area level.
- You gather, analyze and reconcile (financial) data. You review monthly performance and identify areas of risks and opportunities to achieve targets on regional and Area level.
- You provide cost and sales reports, metrics and KPI's including variance reports to the manager and/ or the Management Team.
- You prepare ad hoc reports and presentations as required.
- You identify and make proposals to improve the reporting systems, processes, and internal controls.
- You support and participate in corporate and European Controlling topics and projects as required. You cooperate closely with Area/ Corporate/ International Controlling functions within the Eppendorf Group
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of studies and ideally already worked several years in area of Sales Controlling.
- You have worked with SAP/R3 and SAP-BO, consolidation and reporting tools such as Hyperion and with Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI.
- Excellent communication (written & verbal) skills in English. Good working experience with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel.
- You feel well working in an international environment and are willing to travel as needed, mainly within Europe.
- You demonstrate strong commitment and an enthusiastic way of working in your daily business. You can be self-motivated and passionate about deliverables and driving results.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepen your knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of training and development options (Eppendorf Academy).
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. Therefore, we offer an attractive salary as well as Benefits Package
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: