Corporate Recruiter - Commercial (Hybrid)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT / Framingham, MA
- Job-ID: R5447
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Develop, implement, and evaluate innovative, proactive, and responsive talent acquisition strategies that align with the organization's strategy, brand and current and future talent acquisition needs.
- Partner with hiring managers, business leaders and HRBPs to understand, evaluate and clarify business and staffing needs, both current and future. Build confidence and credibility with hiring managers.
- Manage the recruiting process and adhere to defined service level agreements (SLAs) from start to finish: securing approvals for requisitions; developing recruitment strategy with hiring managers; creating and posting jobs; sourcing internal and external candidates; screening candidates, managing applicant pool through applicant tracking system (ATS); managing the pre-employment processes such as background checks and relocation support.
- Effectively screen and interview potential candidates for functional compliance, applicable background, relevant skills, individual goals and overall fit within the company; present candidate synopsis and recommendations to hiring managers.
- Assist hiring managers in selection decision; initiate and drive job offer process and secure acceptance.
- Develop collaborative relationships with outside sources (trade associations, colleges, vocational schools, job service organizations) in recruiting applicants; research and develop partnerships with staffing vendors; utilize when necessary.
- Research and stay abreast of recruiting trends, candidate sourcing including social media, and best practices.
- Continually strive to improve recruitment processes and strategies. Monitor employment laws and policies, hiring processes, and make recommendations for change as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years of high-volume, full cycle talent acquisition experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience implementing full cycle talent acquisition processes and procedures for a variety of positions with proven background in developing and executing effective sourcing strategies, including sourcing passive candidates.
- Knowledge of Affirmative Action, EEO guidelines on employee selection and employee relations issues relative to the recruitment process
- Strong ATS experience, including sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with applicable software (Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative company culture
- Direct impact on the business
- Encourage and support continuous development and training
- Ability to work across departments, domestically and globally
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: