Eppendorf Territory Manager - Consumables
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: New Delhi
- Job-ID: R7311
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Promote the sale of Eppendorf products within the assigned territory in order to achieve budgeted sales goals, execute company initiatives and cover the territory in its entirety.
- Establish and manage sales account relationships within the assigned territory.
- Effective communication skills to communicate with customers on a regular basis to develop rapport and better understand their needs.
- Possess to have knowledge of Tenders and Incoterms.
- Understanding of Business to Business (B2B).
- Keep abreast of Functional / Technical knowledge about Eppendorf products.
- Ability to project a professional demeanor and a person of integrity, honesty, and trustworthy.
- Demonstrates achievement of set objectives over a period of minimum 3 years.
- Good negotiation skills ensuring profitability for the Company.
- Identify and pursue new customer acquisitions, and conduct cold calls for potential leads. Strong knowledge of the competitive landscape and trends in the field.
- Receptive to constructive feedback.
- Flexible to adapt to changing environment.
- Managing through systems and processes.
- Adapt to time management and able to work with finite deadlines.
- Should be able to collect payments from customer in a timely manner.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in diagnostic’s and medical lab sales / business development
- Demonstrated ability to achieve organizational goals
- Key understanding of customer applications and workflows
- Knowledge of evaluate customer requirement
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: