Eppendorf Territory Manager - Surabaya
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Jakarta
- Job-ID: R4283
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- This position is responsible for the business development of the entire Eppendorf product line that is available in Indonesia as well as generating leads for automation and Bioprocess.
- Promote Eppendorf products within the assigned territory in order to achieve budgeted goals, execute company initiatives and cover the territory in its entirety.
- Plans and organizes strategy and business development initiatives to support the Eppendorf product line in assigned territory
- Develops a business plan for the portfolio of products, which includes the setting of strategies and tactics (advertising, programs, promotions, trade shows, eCommerce) and insures implementation
- Partnership and input from various internal sources including marketing, sales and business development and across the ESEA & other Eppendorf organizations
- Forecasts of the annual budget and projected sales reported to the Executive team
- Develops and maintains relationships with distribution partners and develops business utilizing all sales channels
- Tracks product performance through all channels
- Analyzes market trends and dynamics, product competitiveness, and customer needs to properly position products through various channels
- Acts as the key contact and coordinator of Eppendorf product line in assigned territory
- Provides market and application opportunity by which to grow the current product portfolio through introducing and facilitating new relationships with dealers and customers
- Works with Executive team to advise on product shortcomings or technical problems and makes recommendations to overcome them
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on established and prospective customers including personal visits, email communication and contact by phone
- Assists distributor sales personnel to increase sales of Eppendorf products and trains distributor personnel on proper function and usage of Eppendorf products including product positioning, use of literature, pricing, etc.
- Demonstrates product samples to end-users, customers and distributors
- Submits to supervisor required documentation on a timely basis: including opportunity updates in CRM, timesheets, expense reports, itinerary, market/product questionnaires and feedback, etc.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree (B.Sc.) in Life Science or related degree; and 2 to 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A postgraduate degree with relevant laboratory experience may be an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets
- Key understanding of customer applications and workflows
- Knowledge of purchasing process, dealer network and competitive landscape
- Strong working relationship with customers and channel partners
- A solid network of key user references
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: