Eppendorf Territory Manager - Team Lead
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Bangkok
- Job-ID: R4116
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- This position will be coaching a team to continue building and driving the business development of the entire Eppendorf product line that is available in the Thailand market and generating leads for automation and Bioprocess.
- Promote the sale of Eppendorf products within the assigned territory in order to achieve budgeted sales goals, execute company initiatives and cover the territory in its entirety
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on established and prospective customers including personal visits, email communication and contact by phone. Understand customer needs and identifies business opportunities
- Execute the strategy and business development initiatives to support the sales of the Eppendorf product line in assigned territory
- Lead the development of the business plan for the portfolio of products, which includes the setting of strategies and tactics (advertising, programs, promotions, trade shows, eCommerce) and insures implementation
- Partnership and input from various internal sources including marketing, sales and business development and across the Thailand market & other Eppendorf organizations
- Forecasts of the annual budget and projected sales reported to the Executive team
- Develops and maintains relationships with distribution partners and develops business utilizing all sales channels
- Tracks product sales performance through all sales channels
- Support pricing strategy of products to meet the company financial goals while retaining market competitiveness
- Analyzes market trends and dynamics, customer needs and competition to properly position products through various channels
- Acts as the key contact and coordinator of Eppendorf product line in assigned territory
- Provides market and application opportunity by which to grow the current product portfolio through introducing and facilitating new relationships with dealers and customer
- Works with Executive team to advise on product shortcomings or technical problems and makes recommendations to overcome the
- Prepare required sales management reports on a timely basis: including opportunity updates in CRM, timesheets, expense reports, itinerary, market/product questionnaires and feedback, etc.
- Monitors KPIs assigned by Sales Management to the team member; identifies gaps and resolves, if any
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree (B.Sc.) in Life Science or related degree; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A postgraduate degree with relevant laboratory experience may be an advantage.
- 5 to 8 years industry related sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales targets
- Key understanding of customer applications and workflows
- Knowledge of purchasing process, dealer network and competitive landscape
- Strong working relationship with customers and channel partners
- A solid network of key user references
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: