European Digital Solutions Specialist (m/f/d) Service
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-06-21
- Location: Remote/Home Office
- Job-ID: R1651
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for delivering good quality customer support for Eppendorf’s digital solutions (pre- and post-sales), supporting the sales and service processes and delivering digital customer training with Sales and Marketing.
- You provide international, remote and on-site 1st level support, update cases in e365, escalate to LS/L3 when required and support IT Administrators with connecting Eppendorf devices.
- You provide sales support by performing product demos for prospects in collaboration with Sales, answer to IT-related questions for quoting and support installation planning.
- You provide service support during the installation process, answer IT-related questions for realization and support with on-site troubleshooting remotely.
- You possess a technical degree in Life Sciences, Engineering, Mechatronics, IT or a related subject or have completed a technical, ideally IT-related, apprenticeship.
- You possess in-depth IT knowledge of network infrastructure, network protocols, security and safety and experience in IT support.
- You have gained basic troubleshooting skills with IT and lab equipment and experience in remote and onsite customer support with an IT focus.
- You have excellent English skills and ideally possess additional language skills in another European language.
- You are experienced working with CRM systems and ideally provide knowledge in Cloud Services with MS Azure or AWS.
- You are willing to travel internationally up to 20-30%.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We offer you a challenging task in a globally successful, yet family-owned company - you will contribute to a sustainable brand that is fit for the future.
- Your location can be anywhere in Europe (ideally the UK, BENELUX) or remote.
- We value & reward your performance and pay an attractive salary.
- We offer you a variety of training and development opportunities.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: