Experte (m/w/d) UX Research Digital Solutions
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R5222
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You gather insights and analyze current and future trends regarding user needs and behaviors in academic and non-academic laboratories to consult internal business & product teams.
- You are responsible for the design and analysis of qualitative and quantitative user studies.
- You work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- You are responsible for planning and implementing user research strategies and methodologies for the digital business team.
- You understand and communicate results and research findings to a diverse audience through written documentation or presentations.
- You closely collaborate with the UX-Conceptors to analyze the way users interact with our products to identify opportunities for improvements.
- You are responsible for the overall digital product journey of our customers within our product. You communicate and coordinate with cross-functional teams to enhance user experience and user retention.
- You will mentor and coach various business & product team members to effectively conduct user studies
- You are responsible for acquiring and establishing relevant tools, e.g. UX research, product analytics etc.
- You have a Master’s degree or higher in psychology, user experience, ethnography or comparable.
- You have professional experience with user research and product analytics.
- Ideally you have experience in agile and customer-centric product development processes.
- You have very good verbal and written English communication skills, German skills would be a plus.
- You have good knowledge and experience regarding qualitative research and analysis software tools would be a plus.
- You have the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions.
- You have a strong desire to undertake challenges and for creative problem solving.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer a competitive salary.
- By working with us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions
- By working with us you will make a meaningful contribution to the digital transformation in life science and at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: