Field Service Engineer (m/f/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 09-10-20
- Location: Nijmegen
- Job-ID: R540
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You will ensure that prompt and high-quality installation, maintenance and repair services are provided, fully satisfying contractual requirements and achieving maximum customer satisfaction.
- You will provide service on-site as well as in-house.
- You will ensure the correct follow up of all service ticket remarks pertaining to the ordering of parts, the sending of documentation or parts, and/or the performance of work on the next visit to the customer.
- You will maintain up to date, extensive knowledge of the assigned Eppendorf products.
- You successfully completed a technical education (MBO level) and gained 2 to 4 years of working experience.
- You can easily work with MS Office and/ or digital Service platforms/ CRM (Dynamics 365).
- You have a professional attitude towards putting the customer first.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance and offer an attractive salary. You will also receive a company car and a performance bonus.
- We offer a wide range of training and development options.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Phillip Zeman, +31 (6) 39435164