Field Service Engineer
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Nijmegen
- Job-ID: R1931
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You will ensure that prompt and high-quality installation, maintenance and repair services are provided, fully satisfying contractual requirements and achieving maximum customer satisfaction
- You will provide service on-site as well as in-house
- You will ensure the correct follow up of all service ticket remarks pertaining to the ordering of parts, the sending of documentation or parts, and/or the performance of work on the next visit to the customer
- You will maintain up to date, extensive knowledge of the assigned Eppendorf products
- You successfully completed a technical education (MBO level) and gained 2 to 4 years of working experience
- You can easily work with MS Office and/ or digital Service platforms/ CRM (Dynamics 365)
- You have a professional attitude towards putting the customer first
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance and offer an attractive salary. You will also receive a company car and a performance bonus.
- We offer a wide range of training and development options.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: