HR Generalist cum Operations
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Selangor
- Job-ID: R5898
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Act as first point of contact for payroll and e-leave enquiries and resolve related issues.
- Manage e-Leave portal and enquiries from employees pertaining to leave.
- Execute complex HR Processes, in line with existing policies and procedures, assuring high quality data management, as well as documentation, and provide ongoing support to employees.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans and payroll processing
- Manage HR database via HR system (Workday) and ensure information is updated.
- Responsible for all facets of HR and Payroll operations; organize and maintain personnel records (soft and hard copies) for South Korea, Australia and New Zealand
- Maintain a high confidentiality of employees’ personnel record and ensure all relevant forms and correspondence are filed in employee personnel files accordingly.
- Manage recruitment activities; candidate and resume screening, conduct and arrange interviews.
- Responsible for onboarding and new hires orientation; conduct HR briefing, arrange IT briefing, Finance briefing, Admin briefing and welcome lunch for new employees.
- Responsible for offboarding activities; manage termination process and conduct exit interviews.
- Prepare HR documents such as employment contracts, acceptance of resignation letter, confirmation letter, new hire guides, welcome email for new hires, exit checklist, bonus letter and other related HR letters.
- Maintain company directory and organizational charts.
- Provide support in HR project preparation, requirement gatherings, application set up, data conversion and go-live support.
- Work and partner with Senior HRBP to coordinate activities related to project support and day-to-day operations.
- Responsible in maintaining insurance coverage of employees. Ensure the data is up to date. Work with insurance provider on yearly renewal.
- Responsible for ordering materials for company HR activities such as shirts, welcome kit and other related purchase.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible in HR activities such as birthday event arrangement and other related employee activities.
- Responsible for expatriate administration duties such as application renewal of working permit and other related matters.
- Drive continuous improvement on processes and HR related forms.
- Perform regular HR Reporting or as and when required
- Provide audit support; prepare and provide supporting documentation and walk-throughs to auditors, and respond to various enquiries from the auditors.
- At least 3 years as HR Generalist with experience in HR Operations and/or Payroll.
- Able to prioritize and work with minimum supervision and deliver under tight deadlines.
- Good mathematical, analytical and technical skills.
- Experience with Workday as HRIS system is an added advantage.
- Experience in being a project team member of a large-scale project will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, conceptual ability and ability to work well with stakeholders at all levels.
- Professional experience in MS office tools is desired (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Able to converse in basic Korean language is an added advantage
- Time management
- Work independently as well as collaboratively with a team
- Logical and efficient with accurate attention to details
- Be flexible and work well under pressure
- Multitasking; shifting smoothly from one task to another and actively communicate progress and deliverables
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance
- We offer a wide range of learning and development opportunities to allow you to deepen your technical knowledge and for continuous growth
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions
- Attractive salary, employee benefits and performance bonus
Eppendorf is an equal opportunity employer. We offer all qualified employees and applicants identical chances.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application to email@example.com
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: