Inside Sales Specialist (m/f/d) Germany
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, temporary
- Start: 01-11-20
- Location: Cologne-Wesseling
- Job-ID: R529
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for conducting telesales and increasing effectiveness of online channels.
- You will focus on driving sales of consumables, low-complexity instruments and sellable services and more.
- You are responsible for referring opportunities to eProcurement, for high volume outbound calling to gain prospective new clients and driving product sales in focused geographic regions.
- Using the CRM, you will create repeat purchases, target existing customers and increase sales.
- You will refer opportunities over to the Sales Reps if required and receive referrals from the Sales Reps for consumables sales.
- You have completed a degree in a scientific field such as Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology etc. and are professionally experienced in sales, especially telesales and have a solid knowledge of the Eppendorf product portfolio or similar products.
- You are an excellent negotiator, enjoy customer interaction and are fluent in German and English.
- CRM skills are a strong advantage.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and offer a wide range of training and development options.
- You will work in a European team with international interfaces and contacts.
- Your will have the opportunity to work from home.
- The contract is currently limited until end of 31.01.2022.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: