Eppendorf Territory Manager - Metropolitan Japan
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Tokyo
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Report to Zone Director
- Responsibility of the annual sales budgets and pipeline management for the product portfolio. This includes Lead Identification of application support and Opportunity Progression
- Responsible for sales of our products - to reach sales targets and goals set for assigned sales region, Metropolitan Japan
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all relevant customer and application related information in the company CRM database
- Maintain a solid understanding of the entire range of Eppendorf product and service solutions and present them to the customer base, handling leads directly, and passing leads unable to be addressed directly to the relevant sales specialist
- Maintain company information, sales tools, literature and equipment in good condition and in a secure manner; keep up to date customer and prospect files.
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports and other such reports, as requested, accurately and on time
- Prudent expense management focused on revenue generation and customer satisfaction initiatives
- 1-2 years related experiences in a laboratory and 1-3 years in applications/sales support role is desirable
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel and to be transferred to another sales territory.
- Ability to solve practical problems, work to priorities, meet deadlines and deal with a variety of variables
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Bachelor's degree holders qualification in Biological Science, Business or similar adequate qualification or experience preferable
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English will be an added advantage
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to getting to know you!
For further questions please contact
Renee Loh, + 6012 276 3830