Bioprocess Sales Specialist SEA
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Bangkok
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Identify new sales opportunities by systematic market research and analysis to deliver business objectives and grow the business.
- Dealer Management and working with dealer sales representatives
- Initiate new sales opportunities by personal contact via phone, email and/or personal visits at site of prospective clients.
- Maintain and continue development of relationships with existing pharma, biotech and academic clients
- Develop sales regions and product markets according to strategic goals
- Identify key decision-makers within prospective clients and arrange client visits with appropriate personnel (Bioprocess Asia Pacific Africa regional Centre ,Product Life Cycle Manager , Business Manager, In Field Application Specialist , Product portfolio Manager and Sales Service Organization representatives)
- Present products to client at client's site.
- Identify client's future needs and make new product recommendation to PFM
- Create quotations according to customer requirements
- Responsible for initial contact with prospective clients through the eventual successful conclusion of the sales process
- Inform customers on potential applications of all other Eppendorf products,rely any interest to appropriate Sales Service Organization sales personnel
- Participate at local trade shows and transnational bioprocess conferences
- Strengthen reputation and recognition of the brand image of Eppendorf among customers
- Support of marketing and bioprocess promotion activities
- Respond to service requests and forward to BP APA Regional centre service and support team if necessary
- Decision on commercial conditions and discounts (in consultation with line manager at Bioprocess APA Regional centre)
- Provision of samples and evaluation systems (in consultation with line manager at Bioprocess APA Regional centre)
- Master Degree in Bioengineering or Biotechnology, or related subjects.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience in Bioengineering/ Biotechnology/Life Science
- Experience in sales of products requiring technical explanation
- Expert fluency English (both written and spoken), preferably other languages as well
- Knowledge of market competitors of Eppendorf Bioprocess
- Familiarity with Microsoft office software as well as CRM
- Flexibility and high willingness to travel inside and outside of sales region.
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to understand and work in culturally different markets & Matrix environment
- Good understanding of b2b business and excellent presentation skills
- Position to be based in Thailand
- Candidate must be able to live and work in Bangkok, Thailand
Effectively demonstrates Eppendorf’s key competencies in the following ways:
- Customer Focus - building strong relationships across the organization and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Decision Quality - Making well-informed and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Drives Results - Balancing competing priorities without comprising quality. Consistently achieving results with a sense of urgency.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Manages Ambiguity – Resourceful and resilient; operates effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Cultivates Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to getting to know you!
For further questions please contact
Renee Loh, + 6012 276 3830