- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Bangkok
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Lead and manage the service business and team in Thailand to increase service market share, drive profitable growth and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Ensure both the field and in-house teams provide high levels of technical support and calibration services by establishing a customer focused working culture
- Review and implement service policies and procedures in alignment with regional and global service guidelines
- Assess productivity of the team and ensure resources are optimized and aligned with workload
- Manage and drive the generation of service revenue and management of expenses in accordance with the annual operating budget
- Diploma or Degree in Electronics or Science is preferred, or related subjects
- At Least 10 years’ commercial experience in a service organization, preferably within the life science industry
- At least 5 years’ experience in a leadership role responsible for driving growth in the service business of a global life science company.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across different parts of an organisation
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and take initiative
Personal values and work approach are consistent with Eppendorf “Vision and Values”
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong business acumen
- Financial management skills
- Excellent communication in Thai language, and good English skills in written, verbal and comprehension
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude and the ability to lead culture change
- High degree of professionalism
- Sound working knowledge of electronics and mechatronics
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong organisation, prioritisation and time management skills
- Efficient administration skills
- Good PC skills (Excel, Word, CRM/Customer Database)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations, etc.
- Valid driver’s license required at all times; must maintain a good driving record.
- Good credit standing and possess a credit card to pay business expenses, as required.
- Able to use a PC and PC-based software programs.
- General knowledge of MS Word and Excel specific programs or able to relate Windows based software concept to other similar software programs.
- The physical demands including handling equipment products, spare part, tools etc., must be met.
Effectively demonstrates Eppendorf’s key competencies in the following ways:
- Customer Focus - building strong relationships across the organization and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Decision Quality - Making well-informed and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Drives Results - Balancing competing priorities without comprising quality. Consistently achieving results with a sense of urgency.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Manages Ambiguity – Resourceful and resilient; operates effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Cultivates Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to deepend your technical knowledge and to continous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to getting to know you!
For further questions please contact
Renee Loh, + 6012 276 3830