SAP Business Analyst
- Careerlevel: Direct Entry
- Employment: full time, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Selangor,Malaysia
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to actively contribute to the design of digital challenges and infrastructures in an international company? At Eppendorf you will be working in state-of-the-art teams. The latest technology is your motivation, too? Then apply now!Apply now
- Application design and implementation with the focus on SAP Logistics (SD, MM, WM, PP)
- Ensure trouble-free and high-performance operation of all commercial applications (ERP, CRM and connected system) with the focus on SAP ERP
- Ensure support within the global IT HelpDesk organization
- Contact for all commercial application related topics
- Change management and development of requested functionality
- Project management and execution
- Test planning, coordination and support
- Ensure functionality, availability and performance
- 1st and 2nd level user support and training
- A Bachelor Degree in computer science or related subjects
- More than 3 years of professional experience in SAP ERP support
- Knowledge in SAP Logistics configuration and SAP development
- Knowledge in 1st and 2nd level support environments
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- The position is based in Malaysia but travelling to our Asia Pacific subsidiaries (Australia, China, Dubai, Japan, India, Korea, Thailand) and Germany will be expected.
Effectively demonstrates Eppendorf’s key competencies in the following ways:
- Customer Focus - building strong relationships across the organization and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Decision Quality - Making well-informed and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Drives Results - Balancing competing priorities without comprising quality. Consistently achieving results with a sense of urgency.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Manages Ambiguity – Resourceful and resilient; operates effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Ensures Accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Cultivates Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to getting to know you!
For further questions please contact
Renee Loh, + 6012 276 3830