Local Applications Analyst
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-01-21
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R1049
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Execution of all validation projects in the served area - the focus of the activity in the first 18 to 24 months is the execution of the computerized software validation (CSV) projects in accordance to the local validation plan.
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of all application systems of the organizational unit being supported.
- Ensuring the necessary level of training for the users supported with regard to the application systems.
- Collaboration in requirements management (collection, consolidation and translation of requirements into "IT language") in the context of change activities and projects.
- Assistance in the design and/or selection of new applications.
- Development of test plans, execution of tests and their documentation.
- Development of training and education concepts and their implementation.
- Central contact partner for all concerns and problems of the users regarding the application systems in the support environment.
- In close coordination with the HQ-Q, the local Q departments and the Group IT Processing of the specific Validation Master Plan and execution of the "Periodic Reviews" and the re-validations.
- Independent adoption/execution of specific configuration, customizing and connection activities.
- Integration into the support and on-call structure of the units supported and, if necessary, into that of Group IT.
- In conjunction with the management of the served unit development of a short, mid and long term roadmap for the unit specific IT systems, IT-supported processes and the specific digitalization/automation activities.
- Knowledge of server technology Microsoft, LAN and WAN technology, MDM and smartphone support (Apple devices.
- IT specialist in application development or Bachelor's degree in computer science or a technical training (electronics, mechatronics) or Q-training (testing technologist or similar) with a strong IT component
- First hand professional experience in IT with focus on production IT systems
- Knowledge of application development design methods
- Knowledge of project management methods
- Affinity to Q methods and procedures
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Work closely with IT and Quality
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: