Local Applications Analyst
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R1049
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Execution of all validation projects in the served area - the focus of the activity in the first 18 to 24 months is the execution of the computerized software validation (CSV) projects in accordance to the local validation plan.
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of all application systems of the organizational unit being supported.
- Ensuring the necessary level of training for the users supported with regard to the application systems.
- Collaboration in requirements management (collection, consolidation and translation of requirements into "IT language") in the context of change activities and projects.
- Assistance in the design and/or selection of new applications.
- Development of test plans, execution of tests and their documentation.
- Development of training and education concepts and their implementation.
- Central contact partner for all concerns and problems of the users regarding the application systems in the support environment.
- In close coordination with the HQ-Q, the local Q departments and the Group IT Processing of the specific Validation Master Plan and execution of the "Periodic Reviews" and the re-validations.
- Independent adoption/execution of specific configuration, customizing and connection activities.
- Integration into the support and on-call structure of the units supported and, if necessary, into that of Group IT.
- In conjunction with the management of the served unit development of a short, mid and long term roadmap for the unit specific IT systems, IT-supported processes and the specific digitalization/automation activities.
- Knowledge of server technology Microsoft, LAN and WAN technology, MDM and smartphone support (Apple devices.
- IT specialist in application development or Bachelor's degree in computer science or a technical training (electronics, mechatronics) or Q-training (testing technologist or similar) with a strong IT component
- First hand professional experience in IT with focus on production IT systems
- Knowledge of application development design methods
- Knowledge of project management methods
- Affinity to Q methods and procedures
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Work closely with IT and Quality
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: