Manager (m/w/d) Business System Owner
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R5221
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are the product owner for systems, that support our digital solution product e.g. Subscription Backend, Subscription Frontend system as well as their interfaces to other internal systems.
- You are the product owner for general services in our digital solutions platform and for all hardware enabler products like IoT gateway and sensors.
- You act as subscription process owner on behalf of the digital solutions team.
- You represent the digital solutions team as subject matter expert in corresponding bodies.
- You evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement and develop and implement solutions.
- You closely collaborate with the digital solutions team to align requirements to ensure that platform wide requirements are covered.
- You will serve as the digital solutions ambassador internally, especially for technical stakeholders -sharing knowledge and answering questions related to product and processes
- You have an university degree in business, computer science, information technology or comparable.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in business analysis, as product owner or in comparable roles.
- Ideally you have experience working in agile and customer-centric software development as product owner, developer or similar roles.
- Ideally you have experience in working with software development tools (e.g. Atlassian Stack, JIRA, Confluence).
- You have a very good verbal and written English communication skills and German skills would be a plus.
- You have the ability to effectively manage conflicting stakeholder needs as well as a strong desire to undertake challenges and for creative problem solving.
- You have strong analytical and communication skills and the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer a competitive salary.
- By working with us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions
- By working with us you will make a meaningful contribution to the digital transformation in life science and at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: