Manufacturing Operator- Dayshift
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R2761
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- Demonstrate the skills and the ability to operate the different machine and automation work cells.
- The ability of operating one or work cell at the same time when needed.
- Can troubleshoot and perform packing line changes to the shrink wrap machines and label printers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic machine/automation alarms.
- Applies developed trouble shooting techniques to locate and correct sources of deficiency in production or automation.
- Use of HMI controllers
- Accurately document and input data into the production monitoring system (hydra)
- Identify and effectively communicate all problems to the WCT’s or supervisor
- Other duties that fall within the skill requirements of the job may be assigned.
- Other duties as assigned or fill-in during staffing shortages
- Take routine Quality inspections to identify any defects or imperfections.
- Material handling duties such as getting and loading supplies using pallet jack or other power equipment.
- Follow all policies and protocols e.g. documentation, safety, cleaning & gowning procedures
- Communicates production results or problems with the Work Cell Technicians or Supervisor
- High school diploma or trade school degree (GED); and three to four years' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Electrical-mechanical knowledge is a plus.
- Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: