Market Insights Manager (m/w/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R4365
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Development and operation of our centralized knowledge management for the Competitive and Market Intelligence together with your regional colleagues.
- Identification and organization of insights and reports within the central knowledge management to build the knowledge repository and ensure availability for all relevant stakeholders.
- Manage community of practitioners/analysts from Business Divisions, Market Regions and other Stakeholders: jointly share, discuss and develop Eppendorf data sources, reports & tool portfolio for market insights topic.
- Coordination, integration and quality management of secondary data reports, newsletters and other data sources including provider management
- Support diverse and international research projects with data and insights as well as consultation for methodology and analysis across different Business Divisions
- Support, distribute and improve reports, newsletters and dashboards in cooperation with internal experts and cover competition, trends, funding and customer insights.
- Support primary research projects and surveys across all commercial functions with guidance and best practices for vendors and methodology.
- Expertise and knowledge in administrative roles: organizing information, documents, subscriptions etc.
- Experience in knowledge management, methods and analysis tools in competitive intelligence and market research is a plus.
- Business, Scientific and/or Technical background or similar.
- Insights and knowledge of life-science, biological and biomedical sciences, biotech/industrial, pharma and clinical environments would be desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English and German would be beneficial.
- Excellent presentation and visualization skills.
- Team player with great communication and interpersonal skills, effective networking and results oriented power.
- Good Project Management Skills.
- Motivated by change; ability to drive business with constant improvement intentions.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- We appreciate your performance and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of training and development options (Eppendorf Academy).
- You will be part of a family-like, charismatic and international team.
- We offer employment in a globally successful and stable company with an innovative and appreciative corporate culture.
- Our interdisciplinary collaboration provides the right conditions to grow – with us.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: