Mold Set-Up Tech
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R2035
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work in a team in a collaborative and respectful manner? At Eppendorf you will be working, together with your team, on products that really make a difference. You are also motivated by practical work? Then apply now!Apply now
- Setup and startup of injection molding machines (IMM) including process optimization, quality inspection and release of production process.
- Installation and removal of injections from IMM’s.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation of processes and adjustments.
- Warrant daily operation by troubleshooting of injection molding related problems
- Process and resolve quality defects.
- Perform necessary preventative maintenance on IMM’s
- Qualification of materials and molds, including optimization and implementation of process parameters.
- Documenting and getting authorization for deviation of processes.
- Assist, lead or support projects as needed such as machine repairs.
- Assist with the training of co-workers like machine operators on how to operate, maintain, and troubleshoot machinery
- Disassembly and assembly of molds, including hot runner systems, analyzing basic mold problems, like cooling problems, venting etc. and repairing them as required
- Repairing and preventive maintenance of mold cavities and cores to ensure continuous production and a smooth operation; troubleshooting and identifying tooling issues
- Maintain supply of spare parts, process, mold and quality records.
- High school degree and three to five years' hands-on experience as a plastic process technician with state-of-the-art molding equipment.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: