Entry Level Opportunity! Calibration Specialist - Get your career started with Eppendorf!
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Shrewsbury, MA
- Job-ID: R732
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- This candidate will contribute to the success of the Service team and will also demonstrate the following skills and capabilities including but not limited to:
- Assembles, cleans, calibrates and repairs liquid handling instrumentation through the attachment and/or installation of mechanical/electronic parts.
- Tests instruments to ensure conformance to factory specifications. Determines necessity for replacement, adjustment or repair.
- Records calibration test measurements in computer database. Prints instrument performance test certificates.
- Promotes the sale of the company’s service products and company’s liquid handling promotion program.
- Responsible for proper maintenance of company-leased vehicle and company equipment.
- Travels to customer locations to perform calibration services, UPT’s and sweeps.
- Assists other techs outside their assigned zone or in the NJ pipette calibration office when requested by Director of Service or Manager of Calibration Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences from a four-year college or university is preferred;
- One to two years’ related experience in lab work and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative company culture
- Basic life insurance
- Contribute to the improvement of the human living condition
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: