Quality Manager (m/f/d) Focal Point Supplier Management
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-10-20
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R101
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- You create E2E quality processes in the area of supplier - production - market.
- One of your focal points - but not the only one - will be supplier management.
- You create and drive global supplier quality management in close collaboration with purchasing and logistics, including supplier audits and other surveillance measures, to ensure that normative and regulatory requirements are met by our suppliers.
- You manage outsourced processes and projects to improve the supplier base and ensure compliance with norms and regulations like ISO 13485.
- You establish quality process reviews based on leading and lagging KPI's.
- You drive continous improvement of our products and processes connected to our CAPA system.
- You have successfully completed a master degree in natural science/engineering and have at least 5 years professional experience in the field of QM – preferred in 13485 environments.
- You have experience in process optimization and implementing related methodologies within QM application.
- Strong collaboration skills, the ability to influence without direct authority, and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams are part of your skillset.
- Experience in the Life Science or Medical Device industry is preffered.
- You have sound German and English knowledge.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- You will also have the opportunity to partly work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- By working for us you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human iving conditions.
- At our locations in Hamburg, Leipzig and Oldenburg i.H. you can also benefit from a subsidized lunch in the company restaurant.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Malin Holm, +49 (40) 53801 x452