Regional Digital Marketing Specialist Europe (m/f/d) temporary until 31.10.2021
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, temporary
- Start: 01-03-21
- Location: Europe
- Job-ID: R708
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for generating, editing, and publishing strategy-based content on social media channels and online.
- You adapt global digital marketing campaign materials and concepts for all categories (i.e. Product Launches, overarching topics) to regional needs, including visuals and adaptation of content to local requirements.
- You are in charge of establishing effective marketing campaigns through various social media platforms & online.
- You track and analyze content performance, looking for opportunities to further optimize content for search engines, email campaigns, specific channels and target audiences.
- You create A/B testing plans to test content/language effectiveness in all channels - digital, print, retail, field, signage, etc. to monitor perception among target audience.
- You oversee digital media – online banners, online video, newsletters, manage spend.
- You have completed a degree in a scientific or business field and gained longstanding related work experience in Digital Marketing and/or Advertising, including working internationally and in small and mid-size teams.
- You are experienced in Marketing Automation, social media platforms and well-versed in the Google Ads Interface, Ads Editor and Google Analytics.
- Your project management skills, Data/metrics experience and fluent English skills complete your profile. German skills can be considered an advantage.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance, offer an attractive salary and a wide range of training and development options.
- Your location of work is flexible within the Eppendorf sales region, focused on Germany or the UK.
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Alisa D'Silva, +49 (40) 53801 x597