Regional Marketing Manager
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Framingham, MA
- Job-ID: R5461
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Assume responsibility for a specified Product Group, Market, Geography and Topic
- Plan Operational Marketing activities in the Region according to budget (contributing to the Regional Operational Marketing Plan), with a focus on customer-, or workflow-specific segments
- Develop strategy that differentiates product solution to generate awareness, consideration, preference, etc. and opportunities in targeted personas / industry segments
- Execute global marketing campaigns in the Region and proactively drive close collaboration with Global Marketing Management.
- Support global campaign creation for existing products and overarching topics regionally, e.g., promotions, tradeshows, business initiatives, etc.
- Participate in creating product launch campaigns with Global Marketing and Commercial Product Management and execute launch plan regionally
- Adapt global content and campaign frameworks and sales enablement materials, according to guidelines (for products, customers, application segments).
- Provide concepts for regional content marketing materials, regional/ local ad-hoc marketing materials, and social media activities
- Manage regional requirements for tradeshows and events (e.g., local conferences and seminars) with Global Operational Marketing and Marketing Realization in the Regions
- Ensure leads are captured from all regional marketing activities systematically, managed, and handed over to Sales
- Analyze marketing effectiveness for regional marketing activities and define corresponding measures
- Support Sales with marketing–driven corrective actions based on business review results
- Inform Global Marketing and relevant stakeholders from Business Portfolio pre-launch on market- and channel-dynamics (in cooperation with other functions, where needed)
- Up to 35% travel annually throughout the continental US and Canada as well as international travel to provide, but not limited to, trade show exhibition support, workdays with local sales organization and meetings with HQ counterparts.
- Bachelor’s degree in science from a four-year college or university
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing and/or sales, including working in small and mid-size teams
- Experience in the life science industry is a plus
- Experience in a product marketing role or with product marketing
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: