Regional Marketing Manager - Japan
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-02-21
- Location: Tokyo
- Job-ID: R878
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Team Leader (Operational Marketing, Japan)
- Proactive collaboration with Global and Regional Operational Marketing, Eppendorf Himac Technologies and relevant stakeholders in the Headquarters (Business Units) to support business requirements
- Oversee and execute marketing campaigns, including budget planning, timeline development, management of external resources to support the sales growth in Japan
- Develop a segment marketing strategy, including the creation of content and sales enablement materials, to drive demand and awareness in chosen segments, product workflows and customer applications
- Collaboration with Global and Regional Marketing managers and EHT for effective product launch execution
- Determine metrics to analyse and monitor effectiveness of marketing campaigns and ROI
- Create a performance marketing culture ensuring leads are captured from all marketing activities systematically and managed in e365
- Develop and coordinate a forward-thinking, demand-generating marketing campaign calendar incl. digital/email marketing, advertising, trade shows, product launches, social media/blog promotions, webinars, conferences etc
- Support revenue and business growth targets with marketing–driven corrective actions based on performance results
- Help support the Operational Marketing team (Global/regional) as a whole and contribute to Marketing-wide efforts as needed
- Completed degree in a relevant field; scientific or business-related
- Longstanding related work experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Several years of experience in marketing and/or advertising, including working in small and mid-size teams
- Life science industry experience desirable
- International experience
- Experienced team leader in marketing management with a proven ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Strong English skills both verbal and written
- Strategic marketing planning and campaign management experience
- Project management and budget management skills
- A good knowledge of Microsoft/Office 365 ecosystem and marketing automation experience will be highly regarded.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We truly appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
- To enable you to depend your technical knowledge and to continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- Attractive employee benefits
- Attractive performance bonus
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan, +60 (12) 5173830