Sales Support Representative - Bi-lingual French/English
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-02-21
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario
- Job-ID: R1121
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With more than 3,600 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Ensure order entry fulfilment by phone and electronic means
- Provide order status (estimated delivery, quotations for shipping, status of order, etc.) to customers, sales reps and dealers.
- Liaise with sales reps and end-users in relation to order resolution.
- Manage order-related complaints including entering eCRM tickets as necessary to document issues
- Perform service billings for field, customers and pipette centers including credits/rebills.
- Manage order entry inboxes including processing marketing redemptions
- Support Sales on preparing product quotes.
- Provide Sales on supporting material preparation (where applicable) including T&Cs, COI, and other support documents.
- Advise sales representatives on product configurations in cooperation with Technical Product Support team and Service organization
- Coordinate with Sales to send out demos, samples, and marketing materials, where applicable
- Assigned to a TCT (Take Care Team) to support a specific sales zone, rep or region. This includes all aspects of sales support including pricing, quoting, handling of specific issues, as requested
- Bi-lingual French/English required
- College Degree preferred; and/or one to two years related experience and/or training
- Professional experience in the field of sales support, order management, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Life science industry experience is considered an advantage
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: