Temp - Quality Inspector, Machine Shop
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Enfield, CT (US)
- Job-ID: R3199
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Managing the technical guidance of internal incoming goods from the machine shop (e.g. receiving and to-bin transfer) and incoming goods inspection (e.g. quality evaluation)
- Set up and /or maintain Quality records.
- Performing inspections and testing of supplied parts according to metric blueprints / guidelines / inspection instructions.
- Performing original sample inspections and releases original samples for mechanical components for purchasing
- Identifying and recording of any product quality problem; Performing error analysis, organizes and monitors preventive and corrective actions
- Performing measurements using an extensive variety of metrology tools and 2D- and 3D-Measuring techniques, including working knowledge of all geometric characteristics
- Set-up and/or organize QC work stations and receiving quarantine area in accordance with Lean Manufacturing principles
- Assist with compliance of inspection due dates of measuring (inspection) and test equipment;
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 3-5 years' related experience and/or training; with typical quality test equipment, micrometers, gauges, and comparator, CMM, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Employment at Eppendorf in the United States and Canada requires vaccination against COVID-19. All new hires must be vaccinated against COVID-19, or, have a qualified medical or religious exemption, prior to the start of employment.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Competitive total rewards package including health, financial, and education benefits
- Innovative and Collaborative corporate culture
- Contribute to improving the human living condition
- Direct impact on business
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: