- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-02-22
- Location: Nijmegen
- Job-ID: R3768
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You are responsible for all warehouse related activities like order picking, process incoming and outgoing goods, unloading incoming/ loading outgoing goods, process production orders.
- You maintain a clean and correct stock inventory. You are used to work with IT systems for processing the administration (for example: booking of inbound deliveries).
- You have a valid forklift/ reachtruck certificate. You are proficient with IT systems like MS Office/ SAP knowledge is preferable/ WMS (Warehouse Management Software).
- You are a team player, have attention to detail and works accurately. You are eager to learn and develop.
- Language skills: Dutch and English language, mandatory - German preferable.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We appreciate your performance and offer an attractive salary.
- To enable you to deepen your expert knowledge and strive for continuous development, we offer a wide range of training and development options (Eppendorf Academy, LinkedIn learning).
- By working with us, you will make a meaningful contribution to improving human living conditions.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: