- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Maldon
- Job-ID: R4760
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 5,000 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- Support production teams with the receipt, storage and supply of components to the shopfloor.
- Able to work effectively within a team and a fast paced environment
- Proven experience in managing a warehouse facility.
- Proven experience in managing warehouse safety requirements and deploying best practice.
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to all levels of the business
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Working for an international company renowned for its scientific products
- Opportunity to progress within a large and diverse business
- Ability to develop your experience of working in the field of production engineering
- 25 days Holiday, 5% Employer Pension contribution, Unlimited training opportunities
- On-site parking, Flexible working, Free Employee Welfare services and Social events
- Strong premium brand with excellent Corporate image
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: