Workflow Innovation Manager (m/w/d) Cell Biology
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-11-21
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R1344
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You develop workflow innovation strategies in collaboration with the division lab solution teams. This includes the roadmap of required workflow solutions, go to market activities, organizational requirements, financials, etc.
- You are responsible for the development, prioritization and execution of the innovation funnel and portfolio roadmap. You define new solutions including value proposition, user requirements, product features, price positioning, etc. with internal and external interfaces.
- You identify and liase with key partners, customers and stakeholders in the respective field.
- You manage successful market introductions and revenue achievements.
- You set and monitor targets and success factors for solution development projects.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in natural science or engineering.
- You have several years of experience in agile development, strategy development as well as with the implementation of strategies.
- You understand the workflows and applications in life science research.
- You have excellent German and English language skills.
- You have a good knowledge of competitors and customer groups within the life sciences industry and have the ability to recognize business opportunities.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We really appreciate our employees and their performance. This is why we offer an attractive salary.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and continuous development we offer a wide range of training and development options.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours in a responsible manner.
- You will also have the opportunity to work from home – in a way that suits your personal situation best.
- At our location in Hamburg you can also benefit from a subsidized lunch in the company restaurant.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: