Applikation Specialist (m/f/d) R&D High Speed and Ultracentrifuges
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: 01-07-22
- Location: Hamburg
- Job-ID: R4524
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. Would you like to test the latest premium products independently and contribute to their design? At Eppendorf you will be developing continuously in your area of expertise and you will have access to modern technical equipment and excellent working conditions. You are also motivated by scientific expertise? Then apply now!Apply now
- You will be the internal representative of our customers in all application-related tasks in development with focus on floorstanding and ultracentrifuges.
- You analyze current and future workflows and applications to contribute to new product concepts.
- You will closely collaborate with interdisciplinary and intercultural teams to support development and business with application, market and competitor knowledge.
- You generate application-related requirements as well as planning and evaluation of application tests.
- You design, execute and evaluate international customer tests and surveys.
- You travel up to 30% of your time to visit customers as well as Eppendorf sites.
- You have a university degree in life sciences (e.g. in biology, biochemistry, biotechnology or other).
- You have a broad knowledge of modern methods and techniques used in life sciences with experience in molecular- and cell biology as well as biochemistry. Ideally you have profound experiences with floorstanding and ultracentrifugation.
- Ideally you have professional experience within the life science industry (e.g. in application, sales or marketing).
- You have an analytical & problem-solving mindset as well as high customer orientation.
- You have very good verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- You strive for working in an international team.
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- Eppendorf provides you with state-of-the-art technical equipment for your professional work.
- To enable you to deepen your technical knowledge and to continuous development we offer a wide range of trainings and development options.
- Grow with us through interdisciplinary collaboration in agile project structures.
- With our flextime policy you can arrange your working hours according to your individual needs.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: