Bioprocess Service & Technical Specialist (m/w/d)
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Jülich
- Job-ID: R2452
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Report to the Support Manager Pilot & Production Scale Bioprocess.
- Work in a PAN-European team with flexible territorial responsibilities.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing Pharma, Biotech, and Academic customers.
- Achieve strategic and operational goals for the Eppendorf Bioprocess business (technical support) in Europe.
- Increase customer satisfaction and Eppendorf brand image by providing premium support to bioprocess customers in Europe.
- Identify future customer needs and communicate product enhancements to Portfolio Management.
- Maintenance, repairs, installations, and training of Eppendorf bioprocess equipment.
- Planning, execution, and invoicing of service calls (maintenance, repairs, etc.).
- Processing technical customer inquiries by e-mail/telephone.
- Building and maintaining a positive and cooperative working relationship with customers and colleagues.
- Completed technical education as a mechatronics technician, electronics technician or comparable.
- Technical competence, special knowledge (e.g. languages, IT):
- Basic knowledge of process engineering
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Willingness to work flexible hours, willingness to travel (approx. 70% multi-day, Europe-wide).
- Computer skills in hardware and software (MS Software, MS Dynamics etc.)
- Ability to work independently / organizational skills
- Customer orientation
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
Your benefits at Eppendorf
- We offer flat hierarchies with decision-making paths in an open and friendly working environment.
- You have the opportunity to combine work and family through flexible working hours.
- We offer further individual training through personnel development programs as well as by attending individually selectable training courses and conferences and annual employee appraisals.
- Structured induction and rapid integration into the team through the employee induction program are part of our onboarding.
- Our various social benefits, such as a pension fund in addition to the salary, company sports programs, job bike, and more, will fulfill our offer
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact: