Pipette Calibration Technician/ Specialist
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, permanent
- Start: immediately
- Location: Singapore
- Job-ID: R4872
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to take responsibility and help to make a difference in an experienced international company? Exciting tasks combined with a positive and affirmative working environment await you at Eppendorf. You are also motivated by technical challenges? Then apply now!Apply now
- Complete all calibration and repair tasks assigned by the Laboratory Manager according to the documented policies, procedures, relevant standards and work instructions; ensuring quality standards and customer satisfaction are maintained
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the services offered by the Liquid Handling Service Centre.
- In the appropriate database, record all parts used and brief details/comments of the work carried out.
- Complete a job sheet for every job undertaken with accurate details of work carried out, time taken, parts used, issues found and the final status of the equipment.
- Issue a Calibration Report for each job completed.
- Maintain all test plans on Eppendorf calibration software.
- Respond to customer enquiries about calibration services, updating them with the status of their job(s) when necessary.
- Strive to achieve the desired turnaround time on all laboratory services.
- Limit customer returns due to unsatisfactory service/workmanship to less than 3 per year.
- Demonstrate initiative commensurate with your experience & knowledge.
- Ensure an efficient, productive and harmonious work environment.
- Address any issues or questions about procedures to the Laboratory Manager.
- Maintain the cleanliness in the laboratory
- A Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Science or related subject
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Life science industry experience is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of CRM and skills in Word and Excel will be added advantage
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Hui Yee Guan,