China Head of Bioprocess
- Career level: Direct Entry
- Employment: Fulltime, temporary
- Start: 01-08-21
- Location: Shanghai
- Job-ID: R2154
Would you like to work for a company who has made it its mission to make a contribution to improving human living conditions? With around 4,500 employees worldwide Eppendorf is a leading Life Sciences company. We develop and distribute devices, consumables and services for use in laboratories worldwide. Our daily work is characterized by our principle: Collaborate on new ideas. You would like to be in an environment in which you can work efficiently? At Eppendorf you will be using your competencies to work on solutions for operational matters in a positive and affirmative working environment. You will be working closely with your team. You are also motivated by responsible tasks? Then apply now!Apply now
- You develop China Go-to-Market Strategy for Bioprocess sales and service in close collaboration with the Bioprocess Business Unit and the China Market Region team.
- You manage and balance the required resources between Sales, Service, Application Support and Sales Support to maximize revenue and profit.
- You drive opportunity and funnel management and provide accurate sales and product forecast.
- You develop and implement effective pricing and discount strategy and policy in China.
- You develop and implement channel strategy in China including but not limited to dealers and other possible channels.
- You develop and implement service structure and strategy for China Bioprocess service products.
- You ensure customer-focused service approach to increase customer satisfaction and retention, and maximize service revenue.
- You coach and develop team members to improve selling and business development skills; improve team morale and motivate teams to have high engagement and drive for success.
- You establish metrics and KPIs to track and measure performance.
- You will be a role model for Eppendorf’s Vision, Mission, Values and be a driver of positive change.
- You are capable to work in a highly matrix environment and collaborate with non-Bioprocess stake holders in the market region to drive initiatives and projects for Bioprocess business.
- You will have strong interaction and collaboration with other BP commercial regions to deliver global BP goals and drive BP global initiatives.
- You will have strong interaction and collaboration with the Bioprocess Business Unit is required to execute Bioprocess business and commercial strategy.
Please note that we can only consider applications that are submitted online via our application management tool.Apply now
We look forward to meet you!
If you have any questions please contact:
Stella He （何亦忻）,